Caverta 100 MG
Buy Generic Caverta Sildenafil citrate at a cheap price from the most trusted generic store edpillz.com to cure erectile dysfunction. Get all details about Caverta 100mg Review, Use, Dosage, Side effects, Substitutes, Composition, and Precautions, how to take, how long does Caverta Sildenafil to take work, and how to work. Manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries.
Caverta Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps with unwinding just as it expands the veins in the body. This helps to expand the flow of blood through specific body areas. This medication can be utilized for treating erectile dysfunction among men.
How does Caverta work?
When you take your everyday tablet of Caverta you are effectively taking 50mg of generic Sildenafil Citrate. It is a drug that blocks the PDE-5 hormone’s working and affects upon activation.
When the PDE-5 hormone is no longer present, you can feel the effects of the cGMP hormone. This is evident by the fact that cGMP can cause the arteries to dilate.
By increasing blood flow through the penis, men can easily get erections if they are stimulated.
How to use Caverta Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Don’t chew, crush or break it. Caverta pill may be taken with or without food, but it is more useful to accept it at a fixed time.
What are the side effects of Caverta?
In addition to its intended effect, Caverta Tablet may cause some undesirable effects too. Please seek medical attention immediately if you experience any adverse reaction to the medicine. The following list is not exhaustive. If you experience any side effects, let your doctor know.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine Major Less
- Diarrhea, Dizziness,
- Changes in vision
- Burning, tingling in the arms and feet
- Prolonged and painful erection
Precautions for Caverta use:
Caverta users are recommended to follow certain instructions, which aid in avoiding unwanted side effects while optimizing the therapeutic effects of the medication. The ensuing are some of these instructions:
- In the prescribed dose only, Caverta should be used if prescribed by a physician.
- It is not advisable to use Caverta without consulting your doctor if you suffer from vascular disorders such as varicose veins, Raynaud’s syndrome, and aneurysms.
- Caverta is not intended for small children.
- It is not advisable to double the dosage of Caverta if a dose is missed. There is a risk of health complications.
- Patients taking Caverta for erectile dysfunction should not use aphrodisiacs at the same time.
- Patients should stop taking Caverta if they don’t notice any relief after taking the medicine. In order to change medication, it is imperative to inform the doctor at the earliest possible moment.
Storage and disposal of Caverta
- Store this tablet in a cool and dry place, covered from direct moisture, sunlight, and heat.
- You should keep it away from children and pets.
- Scrap any unused, expired medication correctly. Don’t wash the medicine.